Oh Lucky Lucky me!
Naka online ako most of the time . So ayun, I decide to join this online contest.
And ayun, sinuwerte. Nanalo ako! I just received a call from my mobile.
Her: Hello? Is this Phonam Gatela?
Me: Yes who's this?
Her: This is Roxy from MTV, nanalo ka sa 50cent contest trip to bangkok.
Me: Huh? Talaga?
Her: Yes Kelangan ko yung passport details and a friend.
Me: Ah sige text ko sa iyo.
Her: Sige Kelangan ko na kasi papadala ko pa sa Singapore eh.
Me: Yehey, sige text agad kita, thanks!
Her: Sige Thank you antayin ko ha, Congratulations!
Me: Sige Yay! thanks din.

Hhehe medyo in shock pa nga ako di ako makapaniwala e. So I texted Etta friend ni mau sa MTV and ayun I won nga daw.
YAY!!! Bangkok!!!!
People really win on MTV! Thank you! It pays to be makulit (sometimes)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home