Thursday, May 31, 2007

What balikbayans do?

I was just wondering what balikbayans do when they go back to the Philippines.

I must admit am a lousy balikbayan. No dial soap nor lotions for pasalubong.
I was allowed to have a three week vacation by my bosses. sarap no!
5 months old pa lang sa company and am back in Manila.

I feel that ive reached my quota na din.
Went to the beach, saw my friends, watched a gig, salon, derma, dentist,shopping...
Had my dose of quiapo,divisoria,smog, traffic and gastos.

what else.

walang kwentang balikbayan, asa bahay ako most of the time.
siguro dala ito ni NZ. gusto ko tahimik, unti tao, ala masyadong fuss...
mas gusto ko na atang simpleng buhay.
oh well, for now, enjoy muna pagiging balikbayan.
and as a token of my first trip back home, a compulsary Magic Sing to bring home to NZ.

So, What do balikbayans do exactly?

love,
Neophyte Balikbayan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://phonam.blogspot.com/ View Blog